Make your passion into passive income

What is MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement?

MMS stands for Miracle or Master Mineral Supplement. What is MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement? MMS is a 22.4% solution of sodium chlorite (NaClo2) in distilled water. When MMS is activated with an activator such as citric acid or hydrochloric acid (HCL) at 4%, it produces chlorine dioxide with a yellow hue and a similar smell to chlorine. However, chlorine dioxide and chlorine are both different in chemical structure and behavior.

In this article, I will briefly summarize my research in the history of MMS, what it does, how to create it, and testimonials. You can learn more by reading the books and different websites I referenced below. In addition, you can do your own research. There is a lot of information floating online. You can make your own judgment.

The History of MMS?

While on an expedition in South America in 1996, Jim Humble discovered chlorine dioxide. Jim Humble was a research engineer in the Aerospace industry for over 20 years. He later went into gold mining and that was when he traveled to South America prospecting for gold. Jim discovered a simple health formula that cured malaria now known as MMS. Since then, he successfully helped treated over 5,000 malaria cases and victims of other diseases in Africa with a missionary group. To read further about Jim Humble and his discovery of MMS, please visit and click on MMS-brochure.pdf (142 pages).

Over time and through his experiences in helping many victims of different diseases, Jim Humble worked to further improve his health formula. He established protocols as a guideline on how to use MMS properly. To read further regarding the different protocols titled “Jim Humble’s Health Recovery Guidebook”, please visit MMS Health Recovery Guidebook (346 pages). Jim’s website is Home – Jim Humble | MMS | Master Mineral Solution | Miracle Mineral Solution | JIMHUMBLE.CO.

Here is also a video documentary (1:49:28) to learn more about MMS –

What does it do?

Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a synthetic fluid or gas which means it does not happen naturally. At a low dosage, it is a disinfectant that kills bacteria, viruses and effectively eliminates toxins and disease pathogens in the body.

MMS is clear and can be mistaken as water. Avoid using a high dosage or being subjected to prolonged exposure. It can cause nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea. A huge overdose of concentrated MMS as much as 1/2 of glass can be toxic. In case of an overdose, drink as much water with salt as possible to induce vomiting (use 1 tablespoon of salt per 1 liter or a quart of water).

According to Forbidden Health written by Andreas Kalcker, chlorine dioxide’s disinfection has been known since 1900. It has been used in the US since 1944 to disinfect drinking water. In 1967, the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registered the first chlorine dioxide fluid for use as disinfectant and antiseptic. In 1988, the EPA registered chlorine dioxide as a sterilizing agent. In 2002, the EPA registered chlorine dioxide as a sterilizing agent for industries, lab equipment, and room cleaning.

Do not get confused between chlorine dioxide (ClO2) and hypochlorite. Hypochlorite is a chemical used in bleach and is chemically different from chlorine dioxide. bleach ingredients

Chlorine dioxide is a controversial topic for many countries including the US. The FDA approved chlorine dioxide for use on fruits and vegetables and is also used to disinfected chicken, pork, and beef, farmed shrimp, beer, water, and other drinks. It is used for fungi control, cold disinfection of surgical instruments, disinfect blood donations, and many other applications. However, FDA disapproves of the usage of MMS because it has not been approved as a public health drug. Here is the warning article from the FDA website ==> Danger: Don’t Drink Miracle Mineral Solution or Similar Products | FDA. This is a very interesting scenario.

It is important to remember that MMS does not cure disease. It is an oxidizer and kills pathogens and destroys poisons. When the pathogens are removed from the body, the body can heal itself and function normally. Here is a quote from Jim “The body heals the body.” MMS sweeps and cleans so the body can recover. The body is amazing.

How To Create It?

Jim Humble created a recipe on how to make MMS using sodium chlorite powder or flakes and distilled water to produce 24.4% solution in water. It is straightforward instruction. We use only a few drops at a time so one batch of MMS will go a long way. The drops can be activated with an acid such as 50% citric acid or 4% HCl. Once activated, you will need to be diluted with water depending on how many drops you use.  Follow the protocols from Jim Humble or Andreas Kalcker’s book for best results.

Click on the following link for written instructions by Jim Humble
How To Make MMS – Jim Humble | MMS | Master Mineral Solution | Miracle Mineral Solution | JIMHUMBLE.CO.

Below is a video of how to make MMS


Jim Humble has used MMS to help restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases. It has been estimated more than 20,000,000 people used MMS to date. Hundreds of thousands of lives have been saved and many more improved. Here is a website with personal testimonials involving specific issues that people have shared over time: All – MMS Testimonials – Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution


The one big question is “Are there any medical proofs that MMS works?”. Jim Humble talked about it in his book as well as on his website under FAQ –> FAQ – Jim Humble. I will summarize what he wrote here along with my thoughts as well.

Jim stated that he does not claim that there is medical proof. There have been no double-blind scientific research using MMS. However, there is anecdotal evidence. They have not only just two or three but thousands upon thousands of anecdotal confirmations. If this is the case, there is likely to be some correlation or some truth to it.

Everyone is responsible for their own health and taking MMS is our choice. Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker are only the researchers who collected the information and shared it with everyone. What we do with the information is up to us.

I did just that. Instead of just reading hearsay of it being bad or good, I gave it a try. I ordered the MMS and the 4% hydrochloric acid and followed the protocol. I ordered from Healthy Way Inc. As a result, I am still alive and so far I do not have an adverse reaction. I did have some diarrhea in the beginning but that was my fault because I used 3 drops too soon. Jim warned to increase the drops slowly. I went too quickly because I was impatient. I followed Jim’s protocol for 21 days.

In general, I am a pretty healthy person. I do not have any serious ailments. I found myself full of energy. My dry eye symptoms disappeared. I recover quickly from injuries and from rock climbing. My biggest issue is my arthritis fingers from rock climbing. I think it will be a while before I see any positive results on my arthritis fingers because I am still climbing.

After my first week of drinking chlorine dioxide (CD), I did not like the taste. My friend shared with me another formula created by Andreas Kalcker called chlorine dioxide solution (CDS). The technique transforms CD into gas and dissolves it in water. Andreas called it CDS. It is definitely easier to drink. There is still a trace of chlorine pool smell to the water but there is no flavor.

Here is a video of how to make the CDS and the protocols. Remember to choose the language your choice:

how to make cds

I found an interesting clinical trial regarding oral chlorine dioxide. It was posted on April 13, 2020. To read more please click here –>

For my final thought from my own experience, I do believe that CDS helps with boosting my energy. It is too early to tell. I do not have dramatic sickness that I can compare to. I will continue to use it to see if it will help with my arthritis fingers. I will update this article when there are any changes over time.

I hope this article was helpful in your quest for amazing health. There is so much information out there that it is hard to decipher what is true and what is false. Definitely do your research and trust your instincts. Best wishes on your journey of health discovery outside the box.

Please leave a few comments below. I love to read about your experiences.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *